Saturday, October 17, 2009

Reaching the firtst goal

First of all, I had a busy week so I couldn't post that much. So i give you a summary of my week so far.

I'm struggling around 206k gold right now with a 1k stock of ink left. A friend of mine started to farm herbs to make money and I told him to sell everything to me or he has to use it for himself. So he crafted 6 decks of nobles and other stuff and had a stock of 1,5k Ink over and he sold it to me for 35g.

So for this weekend I had a lot of Ink and I have setup my QA for the future cause of my big stock of glyphs. I have crafted a stack of 15 of every glyph I can craft. That costs me 2k Ink and 6 hours of crafting. It is just a pain to craft such a huge amount of glyphs in a row, but cause of preparing for the "Crash my server" strategy (posting 10 glyphs in a cycle of 48h hours at 3g threshold and 6g fallback) I need a big amount of glyphs.


I think I will reach my frist goal (goldcap) on monday or at least on tuesday and I am in week 7 of starting to make gold. If I keep this up until the addon will be released it can be something around 1kk (Zam I am coming!!!).


Something Off-Topic:
The new JMTC Channel is just awesome. It is a lot faster for talking about strategies to take over your AH, coding new features for your addons and make speculations for upcoming events. It is a lot of fun to talk about with people all over the world with the same passion to make gold.

I also started my way to achieve Insane in the Membrane. I bought 15 Pristine Black Diamond and some librams for Shen'dralar reputation.

2 comments:

  1. You can mill and craft all glyphs with just 1 or 2 button presses might break Blizzards rules not sure , but does make a big difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working with a /use Milling /use Herbname and /click SkilletStartQueueButton makro ^^ But I had a lot to craft cause of sold out on some glyphs and stacking up from 10 to 15. So I got space issues and it took a while ^^

    ReplyDelete