Friday, October 9, 2009

The beginning...

...of something big? ^^ So today I start another "new" blog for gold making.

So you ask what is so special about our blog? Maybe you already checked the Contributors part on the right side, so I am not alone. A friend of mine started his gold making this week and asked me for tips cause I am one of the big inscription names on our server and he wanted to start a blog but don't know a topic.

So we talked a bit about a topic and thought that it would be nice to make a blog about our gold making life. And here it is ^^ I think the overall topic is self explaining and now everyone will write his expectations and thoughts about making gold on a low populated server like ours.

I hope I have your interests and we will begin tonight with an discription of ourselfs ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment