Friday, October 9, 2009

Introducing Pt.1

So today we start up with introducing myself, talk about my goals, my tactics and other topics.

About me
So my name is Metatron, playing WoW since early release (no, no beta player) and made a lot of raiding and pvp over these past years on a german PvP server (german native language - I hope my english is well enough ^^). Cause of this history, I was looking for something new and after searching on sides like www.wow.com I found an article of Gevlon from Greedy Goblin and I loved his writing about to be a goblin and how easy it is to make a lot of money in no time.
In the past, I made gold with doing daylies for reputation or grinding for vanity items and the first bigger step was grinding for my loremaster achievement and I was the first person (tailor) on our server who got the Deathchill Cloak. I made over 14k gold in 2 weeks and I only take fees for crafting them. After that, I bought everything I could get for my money (Travelers, Ice Mammoth and other stuff) and I got lazy on my money.
After reading Gevlons articel about his inscription market, I made a choice that I am going to make money without farming for it. So I checked my characters:

Metatron (Warlock) - Tailoring 450 (every recipe ingame) / Alchemy 450 (Potion - every recipe ingame)
Ertael (Druid) - Herbalism 450 / Mining 450
Faqual (Shaman) - Alchemy 450 (Transmute) / Inscription 450 (still in research)
Rusyuna (DK) - Enchanting 350 / Blacksmithing 230

At this time I checked my characters, I had no Inscription up, so I started my buisiness with cleaning up my own guildbanks. That brought me a nice start up cache of 10k gold. After that I bought epicgems with my honor and emblemes of 4 lvl80 chars and got on patch day a stock up of 160 epicgems. I searched for a jewelcrafter and I set up my stock for season 7 arena start and on next patch day, I made 20k gold in 2 days.

With this 30k gold I lvled my inscription, bought every book of glyph mastery for 100g and bought a lot of herbs. I am researching every day and I got 83% of all glyphs. After 6 weeks in Inscription now, I am at 180.000 gold. You read right. 6 Weeks and up from 30k to 180k gold. Thats 600%+ over this 6 week, 100% profit each week.



What to expect?
- Two diffrent writer on one blog

- Interessting storys about low populated servers (high pop are always so impersonal)

- gold making

- PvE/PvP storys

- Farming/Gold making tips



About my goals
My goal in the first step is to reach the gold cap javascript:void(0)mark. Quit easy at this point. If it keeps up like this then this mark is in no far future. After reaching it, I will go for the next vanity parts for my Warlock (I am an extreme Achievementhunter - 9,1k points without raiding Ulduar/ToC). My lock is going for a chopper and the Achievement Insane in the Membrane and I am buying my alts dual specc + epic flying.

I will keep in mind that my goldcap will be a new zero line (like 00g00s00c) cause of my goblinism ^^


At all, I hope you will enjoy my writing about my way to achieve my goals in the long term and I think, my partner is going to post his story today too

2 comments:

  1. Did you accumulate your epic gems for patch day over a period of time or was that a conversion at one point in time? It's very hard to believe that you could get 160 epic gems just from honor and emblems alone with your 4 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10k honor per gem / 75k honor cap per toon
    4 x 70k honor = 28 gems (honor)
    160 - 28 = 132 remaining

    10 emblems per gem
    132 gems * 10 emblems = 1320 emblems

    1320 emblems is very doable if you have no life.

    ReplyDelete