Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 1

Okay lets start this weekend with some setup of my characters.

First of all, my Warlock is a non Trader. That means that I am not playing him at the moment cause of lazyness. So I am only on my shaman, my Glyph crafting machine.

On my shaman I got 150k gold, 4 Inscription Bags in my Bag and 5 Inscription Bags in my Bank. I start the morning with canceling all undercuts on my shaman, log onto my alt for checking the second glyph wave, so it takes some time to get rid of these penetrant competitors ^^





After that I scan the AH with MarketWatcher (Carbon at A Gnome's Conquest wrote an create articel about it yesterday) to check some of my major gold making glyphs, herbs and enchanting mats (this is the next market I want to dominate). Than a fast scan with auctioneer, checking for some cheap herbs or something else, crafting missing glyphs and the day could start with playing other wow stuff.

Since mmo-c released their guide, I got 2 more competitioner. They are undercutting for 1c and canceling/repost every hour (or 2 hours) so I have to make them go crazy. But at the moment there is no way for me to drive them out cause of my late investement in inscription. I am only at 83% recipes, so if I want to drive the market down to 5g for every glyph I can make, there is too much room for them to make money and they can undercut me. I will delay my crash for some weeks (maybe until I get my first goal) and researching the last glyphs over the next weeks.

Another point to crash the market, is that you have enough stock of every glyph, enough ink and your herb supplyer. After I saw that some competitors are raising, I told every herb seller at the AH to supply only for me. Not everyone was amused, but I got 3 supplyer. One is sending me herbs every 3 days everything he has for only 10g per stack (Icethorn, Lichbloom, Adders too), the other 2 guys are sending unregular and get 14g per stack. So if you want to dominate your server, watch out for everyone (supplyer and competitor).

No comments:

Post a Comment