Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend summary

So weekend have come to an end and it was a great one. Overall I made a profit of 7,5k on my shaman and 2,5k on my glyph posting alt and in total 10k+.

Now it is time to craft my empty stacks of glyphs.

I craft 2 times a week, on Friday and on Monday. Friday for preperation for the weekend and Monday to craft my sold stocks after weekend. In the meantime I craft a stack of 10 of every glyph I can craft. Glyphs with a high demand to a stack of 14. But how do I know what are good glyphs and what are "not that good" glyphs?

Weekends can be used to find out what are hot and what are cold sales. So I sold completly out of DK minor glyphs (14 glyphs of Pestilence/Horn of Winter/Raise Dead). Cause of I know already that this glyphs are in high demand, so I got a good amount of them to relist them 4-5 times a day.

Then there are glyphs like Ice Block. You know there is always the possibility that someone who have no clue of his class will buy something cheap and maybe useful in his way of thinking. So it is necessary to keep every glyph in your stock. If you run out of glyphs you maybe miss sales and every sale is profit (most of the time).

So how can you use weekends to check the possibility of sales? A good way to do this is with Market Watcher
. This is a great Addon to check your market and how it is working (ups and downs over a week/month) and you can check your competition if they are undercutting you everytime you post your glyphs or they run out of stuck and are not crafting anymore. Test it out. It makes it a lot easyier to check your markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment