Thursday, October 15, 2009

Summary of the last days


I made 13,5k Gold in the last Days but only 5,5k are in my Inventory cause I got many new Epics and the Enchants and Gems are so expensive that the whole PvE thing(enchants, gems, repair, flask and food) costs me 2k gold in the last days.

I gained 5400g from Eternal Belt Buckle and 1400g from the Weapon Chains. 70% of the Mats were bought and the costs of the mats are about 60% of the average Sell price. So I made about 3k Gold with it. 100% of the mats were farmed on my own so I made 100% profit with it. But I sold 2 crafted iLvL 200 Epics for about 1400g and made ~800g profit with it. I sold some Crusader Orbs for the Emblems from raiding ToC 10, 10hc, 25 and 25hc and some Dailys. That are about 4 orbs and I sold them all for 2800g.

There are still many Mats left but no Eternal shadow and the Price for them raised to 16g each from 6g. It would be a big deficit if i buy the mats at the AH. Because the Price for the Belt Buckle dropped really low. My competitor and i tried to push the price back to about 65 gold but some one dropped the price down to 45g again.. Its just to high to buy it up like we did with the other Belt Buckles for 30g.

I want to push the price down to about 30g to buy everything from the guys how farm the mats on her own. So i can bring the Price back to 65g with 35g profit. But i still want to Craft new epics to sell them for 400g Profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment