Sunday, October 11, 2009

Boaah's Day 1

Day one is over and I made lots of loss. I bought 5 Stacks Titanium ore and made titanium steel with it. I paid 15G for their Cool down and my friend crafted a Titansteel Shield Wall. I hope that it sells fast but If not, I know that I won’t build it again. That’s the reason why I wait before I craft another Epic.

Today I made 1282G but I bought the Mats for about 30g. The Price increased to 60g over the night but dropped to 40g till now. The overall cost for the mats was ~650g. So I made ~630g profit just for crafting about 20 Belt Buckle.


The titanium weapon chains doesn’t sell fast but I have no costs for crafting cause I farmed the Mats in 2-3 farm sessions and still got 47 Chains left. So I made 507g with it.

After 2 Raids I got some new iLvL 245 Epics but the costs for enchants and Gems was about 1500g so I lost many gold but I should make enough Gold with so many mats and goods left without high costs for many Profit.


I know that it isnt much Gold but im just a noob in this buisness ;>

Btw: Sry for some mistakes, my english isnt the best ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment