Saturday, October 10, 2009

Introducing Pt.2

So I play a Rogue since the early US-Beta and never played a other Class. I started with a Dwarf Rogue but changed the faction last week and joined a raid guild. We cleared ToC hc 4/5 and Im also a PvP Player(S1/S2 top 10 and in Wotlk #1 on Our realm).

I know Metatron since i changed the Realm and helped him with his Battlemaster Achievement. We talked alot over ICQ about much things going on in WoW. I just ended with WoW in 3.1 and rerolled ago 3 weeks and he told me how much gold he made and i was just impressed but i had no chance to make gold on Alliance on our Realm. But then the Service to change the fraction came to EU and my Dwarf changed to a UD.

My UD got only Mining cause i unlearnd engineering after the stealth detection nerf. So i thought how i could make gold with mining and i found the first way: I farmed Saronit and Titanium at Wintergrasp and a friend crafted 30 Eternal Belt Buckle and lots of Titanium Weapon Chain. I sold every 30 Belt Buckle on the first day but i notice that i made to many Titanium Weapon chain's. My friend crafted new Eternal Belt Buckle and i sold them again very fast.

I just got some competition but it was no Problem and i made 1684 gold with it. I only sold 7 Weapon chains and made 484 gold with them but i still have 44 and notice that i need an other way to use the Titanium ore and there is my next plan:
I still make Eternal Belt Buckle but i dont craft any Weapon chains. I prospect about 50% of the Titanium Ore for Epic gems and the other 50% are for Titansteel Bars and will be used to craft Epic stuff like here.



1 comment:

  1. Looks good, I'll keep an eye on your blog and add it to my list of blogs.

    ReplyDelete